Most people just start using Microsoft Excel without much thought. After all, it seems so easy to use Excel.
Yet, if you don’t have a strong foundation of Microsoft Excel, you will begin to struggle after a while… Most people begin to feel overwhelmed when they see
- begin doing data entry,
- need to sum or count the data quickly,
- want to format the data properly.
And if you don’t know the shortcuts to do such things quickly, you’ll be wasting a lot of time, causing delays.
Step by Step Beginner’s Tutorial on Microsoft Excel 
In this step-by-step Excel Beginners tutorial by ExcelChamp Founder Vinai Prakash, we teach you to get started with Excel easily.
This video is created for beginners in Excel. You can use any version of Excel, but you can still benefit from the steps and it will help you in using Excel easily.
In this Excel Beginners Tutorial Video, We show you step by step, how to do the following tasks:
- Start Excel,
- Open a blank workbook,
- Get used to the rows, columns, and cells in Excel
- How to do data entry in Excel
- How to cut, copy, paste, move and select multiple cells, rows and columns in Excel,
- Where is the formula bar in Excel,
- How to use the formula bar in Excel,
- Using the name box for navigating within an Excel file
- Adding multiple sheets in Excel
- Renaming a sheet in Excel
- Deleting a sheet in Excel,
- How to do formatting in Excel – Bold, Center etc.
- How to Merge Headings in Excel
- How to add borders
- How to format the values and text in Excel.
Improve Your Speed, Accuracy, and Competence in Microsoft Excel with a strong foundation in Microsoft Excel.
After viewing the video tutorial carefully, a couple of times,
- you will become an expert in the basic usage of Microsoft Excel,
- You will be able to finish your data entry in Excel faster,
- You will be able to work with multiple Excel sheets, rows, columns, and
- begin to do data formatting in Excel like a Pro!
I am sure you will enjoy this Excel Beginner’s Video tutorial. And let me know what you would like to learn next… I’ll be happy to receive a message from you – Vinai 🙂
Author: Vinai Prakash
I help Excel users on how to properly and effectively use Microsoft Excel formulas and functions, Pivot Tables, Charts, and Shortcuts with Tips & Tricks to get their day-to-day work like data entry, consolidation, analysis, charting, reporting etc. is done quickly and efficiently, without any errors, every time!