Most beginners to Microsoft Excel are not aware how easy it is to use some simple functions.
I have recorded a detailed, step by step video, which shows how to use the Sum, Count, Average, Minimum and Maximum functions in Excel, to add, count numbers.
Do let me know if this helps you in using Microsoft Excel. The techniques applied here are same for Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Excel 2010 or Excel 2013, Excel 2016 & Office 365, so it does not matter which version you are using.
And check out my other Microsoft Excel Tips & Tricks videos on YouTube.
Additional Resources for Learning Excel & Become A Pro
- ExcelChamp Video Tutorials on YouTube
- 2 Axis Charts in Excel
- Using Date and Time Functions in Excel
- Finding Difference in 2 Dates – Without the Weekends
- Top 12 Most Important Excel Functions You Absolutely Must Know
- Excel Beginners Guide
- Excel Essentials: From Beginner To Pro in Just 6 Weeks
Are you facing any problem in using Excel? Any Question?
You have come to the right place. Tell us your needs. We’ll be glad to help you!