Want to learn more about Excel Pivot Tables to Analyze Business Data?
I am in the process of completing a short, free online training on Pivot Tables (8 Lessons are already available online). The course is being published by Udemy, an online training portal.
This course is called Mastering Pivot Tables to Analyze Business Data in Excel 2010 / 2013.
I have recorded 8 lessons so far. They are:
- What is a Pivot table?
- Formatting a Pivot table
- Customizing a Pivot table to Get it Ready for Data Analysis
- Adding Sub Totals in a Pivot Table
- Sorting Pivot Table data in multiple ways
- Filtering Pivot data in Unique ways
- Creating New Calculations in Pivot Tables
- Analyze data with Percentages in Excel.
Do check it out, and give me some feedback about this business data analysis with Excel training .
Want to Improve Your Excel Skills?
Learn the Key Features of Excel Quickly & Easily, by Joining the
Online Training on Basic / Intermediate Excel.
To Get Most out of Excel, Learn the Pivot Table techniques in our
Pivot Table Masterclass Training!
I need specific help with these 2 questions:
- What other topics would you like to be covered in this Pivot table mastery training.
- What can be improved in this Pivot Table training video?
- How would you rate this training, on a scale of 1-5 (1 is lowest, 5 is highest)
If you have any other feedback, simply post it at the bottom of this post. I will surely appreciate it.
And thanks to all my supporters, friends, and family, who have given me the strength, feedback, and waited patiently while I recorded these Excel training video sessions.
Cheers & All the Best – Vinai Prakash
Are you facing any problem in using Excel? Any Question?
You have come to the right place. Tell us your needs. We’ll be glad to help you!